- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove debris and accumulated dirt from the floor.
- Use products such as, Bona and Pallmann to clean your hardwood.
- Never use a wet mop, or attempt cleaning a hardwood floor with water.
- Never steam clean your hardwood floors.
- Water can dull your floor’s finish and permanently damage the wood.
- Although hardwood floors can be scratched, any scratches to the finished top layer are usually easy to repair.
- Over time, sunlight will change the color of most stained hardwood flooring to some degree.
- Hardwood floor finishes can be restored to their original luster.
- Color variation in wood species is to be expected.